Saturday, August 30, 2014

Where is Sea glass? [Joshua Burke]

Where is Sea Glass

It feels like we have been in Phuket for ever, and we have for a boater, ten months. Although we were in Australia for a year, but we were moving up the east coast going different places. For most of that time I have been doing Muay Thai, homeschool, and Thai language school. Sea glass is also getting finished up and should be back in the water next month.

Doing some school work.

Sparring time. 

Doing some clinching.



I have been doing Thai language class for the last 4 months and it has helped me in Phuket. I only know how to speak Thai, not read and write. Our teachers name is Ms. Bunny and the class is like a private tutor in her house. We (Jacob, James, and I) go every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 

If you ever go to Thailand here's how to say some words. 

Sawadi kup or hello 

Kap un kup (men), kap un kaa (women) or thank you 

Horng nam or bathroom 

Gin or eat 

Duem or drink 

Ah Haan or food 

Sabadi Mai? or how are you? 

That's just some of the easy words that you have to know. I can order food when we go to a restaurant and talk to my Muay Thai trainers in Thai. It has helped me a lot being able to speak Thai. 

I have also been doing some work on sea glass. Our workers have the mast and boom back in and replaced some of the teak deck. I took out and replaced the gas filter for the generator the other day and did some cleanup.

That's all for now
Joshua  

Anyone hungry?


No comments:

Post a Comment